Friday, July 26, 2013

Pinterest and Other News

Hi!

I just figured out how to put things from my blog onto Pinterest so I am really excited to pin some projects I did last year but haven't had the chance to put up on my blog.

If you want to know how just go pin from your own blog go to: http://business.pinterest.com/widget-builder/#do_pin_it_button  Enter your blog URL and then the image URL and the description you want to show up when someone pins you. Then there is a hyperlink you just need to copy and paste to the spot in your blog where you want the 'pin it' button to show up.

In other news. I recently left my old teaching job in York and this August I will be starting a new job at Jenkintown Elementary right outside of Philadelphia. I am very excited for all the opportunities that come with teaching near a big city that is so full of art! I am also very excited to have my own classroom. Just one. Not two. That I don't have to share with anyone else. It will be fabulous!

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment